Friday, May 11, 2012

"Soon" is relative...

I give up. May is nearly half over, which means the year is nearly half over, and I still don't have our Christmas update posted! I've wanted to post a few times, but felt that I simply *had* to post the Christmas update first, with the net result being that I haven't posted anything. :(
So, here is our 2011 in a tiny, tiny nutshell:

Brian: bought a boat
Chanda: had a baby without an epidural
Ethan: played tackle football
Elise: started rock climbing
Treyton: started piano lessons
Carsten: started talking
Paxton: was born


Ta da! I am now free to post 2012 events without 2011 still hanging over my head. :) With any luck, I'll post something before Christmas...

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

hahaha, and then the vicious cycle starts again!

Hilarious:
'Paxton-was born'

Paige said...

I like your 2011 in a tiny tiny nutshell. Some people should take a lesson from you when they write their Christmas letters ;)