Monday, December 29, 2008

Skiing

Brian & I planned a skiing weekend for when Treyton left since we would not have any children at home. We were going to go to Sunrise, but they hadn't been getting any snow and it was uncertain whether they would have any by that weekend. So, when cousin Buck's wedding turned out to be that same weekend, we changed it to Brian Head so that we could do both and take my mom to the wedding.





I'm getting better (I did a couple of blue runs), but I'm still no where near as good as Brian (and likely never will be):


On the way home, we took the scenic route... (through southern Utah and the Grand Canyon)




4 comments:

Carca said...

Looks like a FUN trip...I am glad you got away! Great pics!

Aubrey said...

Looks like you'll just have to keep "practicing" to be as good as he is Ü

Darin and Elaina said...

Hey Chanda,
I got your card and loved looking at your blogspot and seeing pic's of you and your family (Gavin's too)I just got a blog going recently it's at brabant4.blogspot.com
you can email me at ebhayjack@yahoo.com
Love,
Elaina
P.S. You are so photogenic and your mom looks great too!!

Mom Gavin said...

I enjoyed the trip. Thanks for taking me. Marlene mentions it all the time too: it really meant a lot to her.
THANKS!