Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The first step is admitting you've got a problem.

Brian said he tossed and turned all night... dreaming about the upgrades he was going to do to the tent trailer. He wants to extend the hitch and weld some kind of storage system on there. I'm all for his plans to create additional storage, but if he's losing sleep over it... I think he may be a little too obsessed.

The kids are all out of school this week for fall break. He gets Ethan & Elise at noon and he's going to go do something with them while I have a girls day with Brenna. :)

P.S.
The house also stays amazingly clean with no kids around!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hahaha, it must be a man thing...Nathan did the same thing when planning what design to tile the bathroom. How come they don't toss and turn over the things that *really* matter? Ü

Leah Marie said...

I toss and turn when thinking about Christmas decorations. I'm more than willing to admit I have a problem... just not willing to fix it. ;-)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--that's too funny! I hope you and Brenna have/had a GREAT girls day together. You'll have to tell us all about it. We need to plan a sisters day STAT! =)

Carca said...

I still think he should consider welding it to a flat bed trailer :)..........

Mom Gavin said...

I like the songs you've selected & the fact that I can choose which ones I want to hear....way cool.