Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brian!

After getting Treyton off to school, Brian and I went to IHOP for breakfast. His favorite breakfast is omelets, so he had one.

He had two patients scheduled for late morning, and then a new patient called and made an appointment. I don't think he should work on his birthday, but I also know he wouldn't enjoy it knowing he was missing out on business, so... here we are at work.

After the three patients, we are planning to catch a movie before the kids get out of school. It's Tuesday, so Brian gets Ethan & Elise. Ethan has Cub Scout pack meeting tonight @ 7, but we can probably do something fun together before that.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy B-Day B-man!!!! Ü Ü Ü

Carca said...

Happy B-Day!!!!!!!!! We are glad to have you in the family...it is great to see Chanda so happy!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I hope your birthday is AWESOME Brian. I concur with Carla's sentiments for sure! We're thrilled to have you in the fam--and you certainly are the 'Wright' guy for Chanda--hardee har har! =)

Brenna said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest!

Paige said...

Happy Bday Brian!!! :))

Mom Gavin said...

I know I read these blogs before, but I guess I didn't comment....
Belated Birthday!?!?