Friday, April 24, 2009

Thirteen Weeks

I hit the thirteen week mark this past Tuesday. I'm officially in the second trimester. Apparently I should be getting over the morning sickness about now, but I never had any... My sisters are jealous; they've had more than their fair shares.

Last night I dreamed that I could feel the baby doing somersaults. But I really can't feel anything yet. I don't even feel pregnant (probably because of no sickness).

One of my sisters is having a girl in June. Another sister is having a boy in September. I'm going to wait another month or so to find out what we're having, but our baby will have a same-gendered cousin close in age either way. :)

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I had a similar dream when I was early in my second trimester. I dreamed that the baby was pressing against my stomach and my skin was so thin I could see each individual toe and I could grab her foot and hold on! Weird.

Only 183 days to go! (According to your widget, I'm not a freak to just know that).

Leah Marie said...

The fact that you haven't had any morning sickness makes me feel pleased for you... and yet still kind of mad at you... ;-)

I can't wait to find out the gender!

Double Gusto Ayres said...

Congrats Guys! Were really excited for you guys and look forward to meeting the newest edition to the family.

Brenna said...

YAY! Well time flys when your not sick eh! lol already in your second tri! WOW! I hope you finally get your girl but it would be cool for Kohen to have a buddy! :) Although it could always end up being a Brenna-Brett legacy. :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I just found out what Brenna's naming her guy in your comments!!? =) That's AWESOME that your little kiddo will have TWO same age cousins! It's even more AWESOME that you haven't been sick during your pregnancy. Mom was never sick either right? You know what that means...you're OBLIGATED to have at least 9 kids =) haha j/k

Paige said...

I'm sorry but as soon as you said "our baby will have a same-gendered cousin close in age either way" I thought of a possible alternative...

And I'm with Monica--Brenna, this is how you let us know what baby Castaneda's name is??

Carca said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having!